Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Falling In Love
Today was a really good day in clinic. At first, I was super stressed because I was seeing my 4 year-old nephew and then scaling my mom's entire 1b mouth so I was pretty stressed already and then they showed up half and hour late! My four year old nephew was a breeze and then I got my mom back and it all worked out. I fell in love with the Barnhardt today. I never felt like I really knew how to use it and today it just clicked. I wasn't able to pass off any PEs, but I feel like 8 quads is pretty good. On Monday I have 4 quads of a class 5 to scale. I know I will be able to finish, she's just a talkative patient so I'm going to have to get my scalers in there and keep them in there until I'm finished. My PE(s) to pass off that day will Blood Glucose and possibly subginigival exploring or scaling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment