Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Take It From Me...

Take it from me, three patients in one day is too crazy and hard!!! Today I did some sealants at the beginning and passed off my air powder and sealant pe's. My second patient was my father-in-law. He is a class two and I just needed to finish his mandible and he took a little bit longer than I expected. My third patient was my mother-in-law and I needed to finish three 1b quads on her. By the grace of Instructor Hemsley, I was able to finish her up as well. Moral of the story: Plan you time wisely!

4 comments:

C and MC said...

Holy Craptoly! That is a lot in one day. Good job. Hemsely also allowed me to do 1Q of a VERY late patient today, so she deserves a little something special from us.

Anonymous said...

Agreed!! I asked her what her favorite candy was and she said "I'm not sure"....but I did get out of her that she likes the Lindt chocolate balls in the white wrapper. Just a hint.

Whitnee said...

You did great. Sorry I didn't help you out more, CA was kind of crazy this afternoon.

Heather Feather said...

That is crazy... you must be really fast! But it is a good feeling to get requirements done