Thursday, September 29, 2011
It's yer birthday! It's yer birthday!
Today is my birthday and I decided to have my birthday every time I have clinic because today went so well! My patient this morning was a class III and last time I did the xrays and OD so all I had to do today was scale. I finished a bit early and I passed off two PEs on her so with my extra time, I decided to screen a walk-in patient hoping for a mock board patient and she qualified! So now I have my mock board patient! Then, this afternoon I saw a class V who I had seen in the Spring and I completed the appointment beginning to end in an hour and 15 minutes! It's been a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy birthday Kelsey! Im glad you had such a great day. Wahoo on finding a mockboard patient! Now I need to find one!!
YAY! Happy Birthday. What a great day you had!!
Happy late birthday Kels!! Can it be my birthday next clinic day? Because it sounds like a REALLY good day!!!
Wow nice job! Lunch sure was fun on your birthday, thanks to the cake surprise!
Post a Comment