Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pam

I just got back from an awesome spring break in San Diego and I am not looking forward to going back to school tomorrow. Only four more weeks! I just found out that Pam the senior passed away today. My heart is broken for her and her family. Even though I did not know Pam very well, I admire her determination to fight through cancer to earn her degree. I know that Pam was a sweet person and I know that she is finally resting in a peaceful place. I feel like a family member has passed away and in a lot of ways, we were family. My thoughts and prayers are with those she left behind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog Kelsey! I feel the same way about Pam and her determination! I see what we are going through and I think if I was in her situation I would have given up long ago. So I do admire her for her perseverance. I hope that now she can be happy and healthy!