Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sheet Calculus

Up until Monday, I had never really encountered sheet calculus. My patient on Monday was a 1B but she had not had a cleaning for five years and she had so much sheet calculus. Let me tell you, sheet calculus is the hardest calculus!!! Today I had my father-in-law come in for a cleaning. He hates the dentist so I was nervous to work on him. Overall, it went well, but again, he had sheet calculus as well and I felt like I really was chiseling! I was able to complete an OD with x-rays and get two class 2 quads done so I'm happy with the way today went.

2 comments:

Kayla Whitney said...

Kelsey, thank you thank you thank you soooo much for letting me do that PA on your father in law! And I agree 100%, i think sheet calculus is harder to find, see, feel and overall remove.

C and MC said...

Nice work my friend. It is so annoying to have a 1B with TONS OF SHEET CALCULUS, because it IS so hard to get off and it is hard for me to see, as well.