Monday, September 19, 2011

Challenged Pair

I had to blog this before I forgot about it. Last Friday during our Mandibular injections, I made a lot of mistakes. I was not as fearful as I was the week before which was probably my first mistake because I sucked worse this time! I will not tell what I did because it is so embarrassing. Adrienne and I both had osseous contact on each other while trying to administer the IA so we had to withdraw and inject in a much more anterior way and at the end of the lab, Dr. Hansen called us the "Challenged Pair" which Adrienne and I both found hilarous! So now you know that I am challenged.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Oh I am so glad that we are the challenged pair together! That still cracks me up when I think about Hanson saying that! At least we redeemed ourselves with our final injection clinic... and she said that we are no longer the challenged pair! But I kinda still want to be! Love ya! :)