Thursday, November 3, 2011
A Day of Firsts
Today was a day of firsts for me. My patient this morning was a 1b who had 1 mm of recession on her mandibular first molars. I didn't think 1 mm of recession would be a problem, but it was! I touched the face of my barnhardt to the recession and she about jumped out of my chair. Crazy! My patient this afternoon was a class who needed anesthesia so I get ready inject and he tenses up so tight that he made me tense up! At one point, he was moving so much that my needle came out of his tissues. It was super crazy, but I was grateful for the challenge. I was only able to clean one quad today because the amount on calculus in his mouth and I missed a few spots, but Joy helped me a ton to see what I was doing wrong and she taught me how to reach the areas that I was missing. I'm excited for him to come back so that I practice calculus removal and injections.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment