Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Back To Work

Today was our day back after a week of not being in clinic. I felt like I didn't remember what to do because I had been. That makes me a little worried for the summer. I guess I'll have to go practice in Mexico during the break :). I had my mother in law come in a she was a great patient. She asked lots of questions and she made me feel very good because she said my cleaning felt like a regular cleaning! Next Monday I have another OD so my goal is to do the OD, x-rays, OHI, and scale two quads. I can do it!

2 comments:

C and MC said...

That'd be sa-weet. I can just see you in Mexico, illegally, cleaning up a storm. hilarious.

Mollee Hardy said...

I feel the same way!! Over summer I think I am going to forget everything!!